Have you ever seen a celebrity on television or in a magazine and wish you had their smile? Thanks to modern advances in technology you can. Even as many celebrities have dental veneers, so can you. Dental veneers are extremely durable fittings placed over the front of your teeth to enhance the radiant beauty of a smile. The worst of teeth can be upgraded to near visual perfection the space of an afternoon.
Below are a few characteristics of dental veneers:
– Gap Closure: Veneers can close large spaces and gaps that may exist between teeth.
– Straightening: Veneers can be used to correct teeth with minor curvatures.
– Durability: Veneers are thin, yet extremely durable.
– Damaged teeth: Veneers can fix teeth that suffered damage from breaks, chips, heavy wear, and fractures.
– Whitening: Veneers can be used to whiten teeth that have irreparable stains and discoloring.
– Customizable: Veneers can be used for one tooth or your complete smile.
– Appearance: Veneers can match up with the color of your natural teeth.
Dental veneers can get you the smile you always wanted. If you would like to come in for a consultation with Dr. Sharon Sims, please call us and speak to a member of our outstanding team, or stop by our office in Shreveport, Louisiana. Your perfect pair of dental veneers await!